|Level:||12 Stage 2|
|Year level requirements:||Non compulsory|
|SACE code:||2MBL10||SACE credits:||10|
Full Year of Stage 1 Music
Students who study Ensemble Performance and/or Performance Special Study and/or Solo Performance may perform on the same instrument in all subjects.
In general, students participate in one of the following throughout the subject:
- a small ensemble of two or more performers
- an orchestra
- a band
- a choir, vocal ensemble, or with a solo performer (as an accompanist)
- Specialisation on one instrument
- Performance assessment 20 minutes throughout the year as a member of an ensemble. Part testing on pieces played 70%
- Final performance 10-12 minutes in front of external markers 30%
- All of the units are single (half year) units.
- Students undertake one or more of the following 10 Credit subjects.
- When studied as a pair of units (ie full year subject) the combination is an acceptable 20-credit subject for aggregate/ATAR.
- Counting Restrictions - No more than 40 credits.