|Year level requirements:||Non compulsory|
This is a second semester course, which assumes students have completed a minimum of “Year 9 Information Technology”.
Students will work on advanced activities based upon VET – IT Certificate 2 such as:
- More advanced Algorithms and Coding
- Internet terminology and associated technologies / concepts
- Graphic animation / image manipulation
- Ethical computer use related to networking
- Types of software
- Writing simple programs using object oriented programming structure.
- Maintaining a healthy computer
This is a practical course that seeks to further the depth of ICT related knowledge and will give students an opportunity to practice skills learnt during the semester by putting ‘best practice” work on display.